Introducing a new, specialist subscription service delivering unlimited access to independent opinion and actionable data on the ﬁnancial and operational health of multiple airlines worldwide.
Developed by our trusted team of experienced advisors and analysts led by Eddy Pieniazek, Ishka’s Airline Credit Proﬁles is an invaluable resource to eﬀectively pinpoint top investment revenue opportunities and identify areas of potential risk.
Contact us now to discuss your subscription
Call +44 (0)20 3176 6392
The trusted benchmark on which the market can compare, measure risk and trade.
Delivering so much more than airline ﬁnancials, Ishka’s Airline Credit Proﬁles integrates a wealth of valuable data sources with indispensible analysis and commentary, providing the ultimate airline analysis resource.
Each Airline Credit Proﬁle is delivered in a concise, easy-to-read report format and updated every six months, or immediately following a major event.
“...Even if it is profitable, forcible capital outflows to the corporate parent may undermine the airline’s ability to finance its fleet and route network strategy...”
“...Recent operational disruptions have cast a poor light on the airline’s management, governance and brand image...”
At the heart of an Airline Credit Profile is the Ishka Credit Score and The Ishka View – our team’s expert opinion on an airline’s key strengths versus its challenges.
The exclusive credit score on an individual airline is generated with six critical measures at its core: liquidity, leverage, gearing, average fleet age, load factors and EBITDAR margin.
The final credit score is underpinned by expert analysis and commentary from our team of global analysts, taking into consideration a holistic view of an airline’s financials, management and shareholders, route network, fleet order book and the impact of recent events.
“...Fierce competition is likely to continue to compress yields and with unit costs exerting upward pressure, financial health will remain under pressure...”
“...The biggest shortcoming in its financial position is an unsustainably high level of debt...”
1. Validate and benchmark credit analysis on existing lessees and airline RFPs at a click of a button
2. Save weeks of work and in-house resource to produce instant and comprehensive airline due diligence reports ahead of your competitors
3. Confidently identify, monitor and track viable opportunities to place and remarket aircraft with airline operators
4. Target marketing activity towards operators of particular aircraft types
5. Assess and understand short and long term liquidity pressures
1. Benchmark internal analysis when dealing directly with an airline or via a lessor
2. Broaden understanding of the wider competitive environment
3. Compare and contrast a target airline’s financial and operational performance against its peers
1. Conduct robust peer reviews and analysis
2. Understand the strategic competitive environment
3. Respond successfully to competitive threats
4. Stay ahead of market trends and developments
1. Identify viable airline/aircraft investment opportunities and formulate lending strategies
2. Measure and supplement in-house risk analysis when moving down the credit curve
3. Understand the competitive environment and respond to identified threats
4. Compile transaction documentation material for approval by credit committee
“...Their sizeable lease obligations mean its adjusted debt after capitalising leases is fairly high and is an area of concern; however, the airline’s strong business model and the substantial growth potential currently alleviates those concerns....”
“...Capacity utilisation remains strong; however, as a result of the imbalance between revenues and costs even a load factor of about 88% falls short....”
Each comprehensive Ishka Airline Credit Profile includes The Ishka Credit Scorecard and The Ishka View, plus expert opinion to strengthen your airline analysis from Ishka’s dedicated Airline Credit Profiles team, including the latest analysis of an airline’s:
To discuss your subscription please contact: