Ishka is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the framework within which Ishka collects personal data from you, or you provide to Ishka, and how we process this data.
Please read this policy carefully as we want you to be clear about the processes regarding your personal data and the ways in which you can protect your privacy. This policy applies in addition to our Terms and Conditions, which apply to any contract you enter into with Ishka.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Who we are
Ishka delivers data-driven reports, analytics, advisory services and events for the aviation finance community.
Information we collect
Ishka may collect and process the following data:
Information you give to Ishka
You may give us information by:
- corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or postal mail
- filling in forms on our website
- registering for a trial to one of our products on our website
- subscribing to our information product portfolio
- engaging with our advisory team
- registering for an Ishka event on our website
- participating in or attending one of our events
The information you give us may include your name, job title, company name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and gender.
If you choose to apply for employment with us, as part of any recruitment process, we will collect information about you, which may include:
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history
- information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements
- whether or not you have a disability for which the organisation needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process
- information about your entitlement to work in the UK.
We may collect this information in a variety of ways, for example, from your CV and identity documents, through interviews and other forms of assessment. We may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. We will only request information from third parties once a job offer has been made to you and will let you know when we are doing so. We may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you. We have a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process and meet our legal requirements.
How we use this information
We may use the information you give us to:
- carry out obligations arising from any contracts between you and Ishka and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us;
- contact you for research purposes to consistently improve our products, services and events;
- notify you about changes to our products, services or events;
- process your application for employment
The legitimate interests of Ishka as a provider of data driven reports, analytics, advisory services and events to the aviation finance sector mean we may use the information we have about you in our marketing activities.
Any use of your information for marketing will be both in our legitimate interests and yours. You have a right to object at any time to this use of your information by contacting us at [email protected]
Where you have given us your consent, or if you have previously attended one of our events or received services and/or subscription products from us, we may use your information to contact you about future Ishka events and/or products and services we consider may interest you.
You will be able to opt out of receiving these marketing communications both at the time you provide your contact information to us and at any time afterwards by clicking on the relevant link provided in an email or by contacting us at any time at [email protected]
If you tell us that you do not want to receive any further marketing information from us, we will not contact you further for the purpose of marketing. However, we will not remove your information from our database(s) if it is necessary to retain the information for other non-marketing purposes, for example, where we need your information for compliance with our legal obligations.
Information we collect about you
Regarding visits to our website (www.ishkaglobal.com) we may collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, version, time zone setting, third-party social media plug ins, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages.
How we use this information:
- to administer our website (www.ishkaglobal.com) and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- to make improvements to our site to ensure that content is presented in the most useful manner;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about Ishka products or services that may be of interest to you.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
You have the right to review and update your registered subscription details by signing in to your account at any time.
You have the right at any time to access, rectify, modify or delete any information held about you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to apply any of the above.
You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us at [email protected]
49 Greek Street
London W1D 4EG